• 72 minutes • Wiki Link
When the Pakled ship Mondor rolls into the neighborhood, most spacefarers laugh, taking the husky-bodied, child-faced, simple-speaking Pakleds to be fools. And when it comes to words and reading behavior in others, the Pakleds definitely come up short. But Captain Grebnedlog is the fastest draw west of Qo'noS, catching Klingons and Romulans off-guard and stealing their better tech for themselves. Can Volkov get the better of Grebnedlog? Do Klingons find New Orleans boils to be proper warrior banquets? Why does Sisko only have camp stoves? Raise shields, Pakleds are coming!
- Mondor - [Wiki] [Memory Alpha]
- TNG Episode 2x17 "Samaritan Snare" - [Memory Alpha]
- Captain Grebnedlog - [Wiki] [Memory Alpha]
- Chief Engineer Reginod - [Wiki] [Memory Alpha]
- What Would Volkov Do - [Wiki]