31 March 2019 • 91 minutes • Wiki Link
DaiMon Tog of the Ferengi ship Krayton has the hots for Ambassador Troi, the most available telepathic bachelorette in the Federation. And his BFF, Dr. Farek, thinks the only way to help him is to cut open her head and put probes in her brain. Isn't love strange? Do Vulcans have energy drinks? Does Infinite Diversity in Infinite Caffiene outsell Ultimate Logic? What's the Extreme Holodeck League like? Will Lt. Longo and the USS Hood's night shift save the day? Will Daniels ever get those nacho stains out? Tune in to this week's pod to find out!
- Krayton - [Wiki] [Memory Alpha]
- TNG Episode 3x24 "Ménage à Troi" - [Memory Alpha]
- Daimon Tog - [Wiki] [Memory Alpha]
- Doctor Farek - [Wiki] [Memory Alpha]
- Nibor - [Wiki] [Memory Alpha]
- What Would DeSoto Do - [Wiki]