14 December 2020 • 80 minutes • Wiki Link
Gul Dolak isn't a Gul Dukat. He's not suave, definitely no ladies' man, and he's stuck in a boring assignment in Nowheresville in a remote border region. So when he has the chance to destroy a burning trash-heap of a Bajoran ship, he'll risk angering the flagship of the Federation to do so. Meanwhile, the Brothers Weems get all fanboyish over Ensign Ro Laren, the original Starfleet bad girl, talk VR (aka prototype holodeck?), and Kyle discovers he has no idea what pigs are made of. Get a bucket and strap on that VR helmet, it's a new pod!
- Dolak's Starship - [Wiki] [Memory Alpha]
- TNG Episode 5x03 "Ensign Ro" - [Memory Alpha]
- Antares-class - [Wiki] [Memory Alpha]
- Gul Dolak - [Wiki] [Memory Alpha]
- Orta - [Wiki] [Memory Alpha]
- Ensign Ro Laren - [Wiki] [Memory Alpha]