• 62 minutes • Wiki Link
Doing cool science and flipping the bird at the Romulans is a job for the Galaxy-class boys. So what's left for an Excelsior-class has-been like the USS Hood? Bus duty for admirals and other dignitaries. That's what. Captain Robert DeSoto's looking at a long career without his best wingmen now that Riker and La Forge are jumping ship for the Enterprise. Who's going to clean up all that old person smell? What's up with Starfleet admiral uniforms? Is Bobby D. losing his mind playing Uber driver or is this all part of his presidential aspirations long game? It's our maiden voyage, so bracing positions everyone!
- USS Hood - [Wiki] [Memory Alpha]
- Captain Robert "Bobby D" DeSoto - [Wiki] [Memory Alpha]
- Will Riker - [Wiki] [Memory Alpha]
- Admiral Leonard "Old as Balls" McCoy - [Wiki] [Memory Alpha]
- Dr. Borik - [Wiki] [Memory Alpha]