• 74 minutes • Wiki Link
After over 70 years of running supply missions, the Miranda-class cruiser USS Lantree might consider having its crew dying from "geriatric symptoms" and being blown up as a merciful death. It's not easy being in the second-worst class of starships in Starfleet. Do Miranda captains trade cocktail recipes to dull the pain? How racey do Vulcan soap operas get, and what's up with Riker's dancing hologram girls? Watch out, Captain Volkov is back with the IKV Targh for some space drug mischief!
- USS Lantree - [Wiki] [Memory Alpha]
- TNG Episode 2x07 "Unnatural Selection" - [Memory Alpha]
- L. Isao Telaka - [Wiki] [Memory Alpha]
- Second Officer Klag - [Wiki] [Memory Alpha]
- What Would Volkov Do - [Wiki]