• 72 minutes • Wiki Link
The mining shuttle Nenebek is 80% cockpit and 120% unfit for shuttling Federation officers about in. But that doesn't stop so-called chief engineer Geordi LaForge from greenlighting the Enterprise's captain from getting on Captain Dirgo's rust bucket. Which literally crashes less than a minute later. Is Dirgo a low-rent Han Solo cosplayer? How does he always make the wrong choice? How will we all deal with saying goodbye the USS Hood's acting ensign and resident bad boy Jake Kurland on his final mission? Why did Kyle screw up his microphone selection? Brace yourselves, we're crashing into a new pod!
- Nenebek - [Wiki] [Memory Alpha]
- TNG Episode 4x09 "Final Mission" - [Memory Alpha]
- Captain Dirgo - [Wiki] [Memory Alpha]
- What Would DeSoto Do - [Wiki]
- Ensign Jake Kurland - [Wiki] [Memory Alpha]