• 90 minutes • Wiki Link
Captain Lynne Lucero's first command is right up her alley. A science mission on a science ship! Which is, naturally, why she's utterly doomed. If there's anything that Star Trek makes absolutely clear, it's that small science ships like the USS Cabot are ripe for self-destruction due to one mad scientist or the other. In this case, that mad scientist is Lt. Edward Larkin. Will Lucero survive? All this, and the brothers pay tribute to Oz Tiltycat, who's moved on to Sto-vo-Kor. Qapla'!
- USS Cabot - [Wiki] [Memory Alpha]
- Short Treks Episode 2x02 "The Trouble With Edward" - [Memory Alpha]
- Captain Lynne Lucero - [Wiki] [Memory Alpha]
- Lt. Edward Larkin - [Wiki] [Memory Alpha]
- Noel - [Wiki] [Memory Alpha]