• 89 minutes • Wiki Link
When you're Gowron, Chancellor of the Klingon Empire, you can't just fly around in any old junky bird-of-prey. No, you need the new hotness that is a Vor'cha-class cruiser like the IKS Bortas. Which, despite its new hotness, seems to be all steel and cement inside with no windows. Is that a good thing? Well, it does help when Duras loyalists are pounding you! Will Gowron survive the Klingon Civil War? Will Kyle survive Deathtrap? What does 'Pistachio Nine Blue' even mean? Tune in to answer at least one of those questions!
- IKS Bortas - [Wiki] [Memory Alpha]
- TNG Episode 4x26 "Redemption (Part I)" - [Memory Alpha]
- Gowron - [Wiki] [Memory Alpha]
- Worf - [Wiki] [Memory Alpha]
- Deathtrap - [Wiki]
- Pistachio Nine Blue - [Wiki]